• Application Form duly filled up and signed
  • Recent Studio Photographs of Applicant & Supple
  • Valid NID of Applicant and Supple
  • TIN Certificate along with Income Tax Return Acknowledgment slip
  • Bank statement of last 6 (six) months
  • Copy of bill – Electricity / WASA / GAS/ Land Phone (If applicable)

Additional Document Required For:

Salaried Person:
  • Salary Certificate (in the form of Letter of Introduction)
  • Pay Slip/Debit Voucher
  • Asset-Liability Statement
Businessman/ Self-employed Professionals:
  • Trade License
  • Income Statement
  • Professional certificate
  • Asset-Liability Declaration