Steps to pay LankaBangla bill through BEFTN:
a. Send as one-time transaction
- Step 1: Login any bank’s internet banking / mobile app
- Step 2: Select ‘Fund Transfer’ option
- Step 3: Select ‘Other Bank’ fund transfer option
- Step 4: Choose ‘BEFTN’ option (Not NPSB or RTGS)
- Step 5: Insert LankaBangla Credit Card Number into Account Number/ card number field
- Step 6: Select ‘The Premier Bank Limited’ from bank list
- Step 7: Select ‘Banani Branch’ or insert routing number as 235260431
- Step 8: Submit
b. Send as beneficiary
- Login any bank’s internet banking / mobile app
- You may add beneficiary with information stated in 4, 5, 6, 7 of the earlier lists
- Select ‘Other Bank Fund Transfer’ – Select the saved beneficiary for LankaBangla Credit Card from beneficiary list
Considerations for LankaBangla bill payment through BEFTN:
- BEFTN is not instant payment method.
- Depending on the bank, Premier Bank will receive the money as follow:
BEFTN submitted before 12 PM – 1 PM, will be received at Premier Bank end on the same day (2nd session).
BEFTN submitted after 12 PM – 1 PM, will be received at Premier Bank end at morning of next working day (1st session).
- BEFTN payment received in a day (currently 2 session) will be credited to LankaBangla account at Premier Bank at end of the business day.
- After payment credited to LankaBangla account, 02 separate pre-defined VISA and MasterCard payment file in excel file will be e-mailed to LankaBangla.
- It is better to Save/ Send LankaBangla Credit Card number as account number (not card number) as some banks allows only NPSB for card payment.
Example: LankaBangla bill payment through Premier Bank BEFTN from City Bank
Example: LankaBangla bill payment through Premier Bank BEFTN from EBL
Example: LankaBangla bill payment through Premier Bank BEFTN from Brac Bank