Women Entrepreneur Installment Loan
In recent years, like other developing countries of the world, Bangladesh has been focusing attention on the most disadvantaged group in the society - the women. In Bangladesh, the women entrepreneurs, who have accepted the challenges of life and have emerged as leaders in the socio- economic development, earn for themselves and for their families or contributing towards the socio- political uplift of the women. In our country women lack assistance is in the access to credit, provision of skill training, and market facilities.
To support the Women Entrepreneurship in Bangladesh we had introduced the Product Anonnya which is Woman Entrepreneur SME installment loan. We are offering this product to different types of, Printing & packaging, Boutique house, Beauty Parlor, manufacturing concern and trading house etc.
Loans for women entrepreneurs are used for investments in machinery and equipment relating to an enterprise's business, for working capital requirements etc.Features
- Loan Amount : Loan amount up to BDT 5.0 million.
1) Unsecured up to BDT 2.5 million 2) Partial secured/Fully secured above BDT 2.5 million
- Loan Term : Up to 60 months
- Interest : Lower rate of interest
- Payment mode : Equal monthly installment in case of Term Loan
- Advisory Services : We provide different types of Advisory services
- Dedicated Desk : Each branch has dedicated Desk to support the product
- Bank Reflection : Up to BDT 1.0 million Bank Reflection is not mandatory
- Business experience : Minimum 1 year experience in the same line of business
- Age : Minimum 21 years & maximum 60 years
- Involvement : Must be actively involved in business
- Copy of updated Trade License
- Photographs of Applicant and guarantor(s)
- Valid NID/Passport/Driving License of Applicant and Guarantor(s) Trade License, E-TIN
- Bank statement of last 12 (Twelve) months
- Copy of Utility bill
- Rental deed copy
- Land Documents (if applicable)