The LBFL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any image uploaded (“entry”) that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the entry is submitted on the Website. You warrant and represent, in respect of each entry submitted by You (“Entry”), as follows:
- Images enhancement is accepted without core image manipulation. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter or clearer, but not digitally manipulate the content (add or remove any object from the original works).
- Images that have been retouched by using camera apps, photo editing apps, other software, etc. will be accepted.
- Entrants must hold all applicable rights to the final image, including any retouching or other image processing.
Photos Should Not Contain
- Each Entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- Each Entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Each Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity.
- Entries which contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than that of the LBFL.
- Each person depicted in the Entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.
- Previously published or awarded images in other competitions will not be accepted.
About Original Photograph
- Participant can upload maximum 3 (three) photographs on their individual contest profile. Your image should be no larger than 4 MB at the time of uploading to the Reflection of Passion Gallery.
- The original photo resolution should meet the competition photo standard. Winners need to provide the original image in higher resolution JPEG for furthermore concern. Expected standard of the original photo is 3:2 ratio at 300 dpi and the expected resolution is 4500 x 3000 pixels.
- Winners will be asked to provide higher resolution images as well as the non-edited version of the images
License and Ownership
All entrants understand that any image submitted to the site may be used by the LBFL for marketing and promotional purposes after the entry is uploaded. You hereby grant the LBFL a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use connected to the promotion of the Site.
- LBFL retain full ownership of the copyright in each Entry and recognizes You as the author of the image
- You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility for protecting any Entry against image misuse by any third party, for example, but not limited to the insertion of a watermark. LBFL and its Partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
- LBFL reserves in perpetuity the non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, make public, publicly transmit, display, print, distribute, and screen winning entries with the credit titles on websites and public social networking service accounts as well as in photo exhibitions and the corresponding facilities managed or organized by the subsidiaries or affiliates of LBFL Group and local agents authorized by the organizer without further compensation to or the additional prior consent of the winners.
- Participant is responsible for all copyright and license issues of the submitted photograph. If any issue arises with any submitted photograph, the organization (LBFL) will not be liable for that and only Participant will have the sole responsibility for any kind of copyright breach issue.
- Participants are responsible for the resolution of any legal issues arising from their submitted works and agree to pay any costs thereby incurred.
Non-permissible issues (Do's and Dont's)
- You are responsible for using Your email/username and password (collectively, "ID") and preventing unauthorized use of Your ID. If You believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorized use of Your ID, You must notify the LankaBangla immediately
- LBFL does not permit any other person sharing Your email id and password;
- LBFL does not permit access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users.
Please note that the organizer may elect to suspend or postpone receipt of any or all entries if in its judgment the contest cannot be run smoothly, securely, or without affecting the fairness of the judging due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to network failure, computer viruses, or unauthorized access to its servers.