LANKABANGLA FINANCE LIMITED
Our Guiding Principles
Code of Conduct
LankaBangla is a value driven organization. This means we do not depart from our principles even if that means temporary setback to the company. We believe and recognize that our company remains in our heart. Our reputation and dignity are absolutely priceless. The company’s affairs get the utmost priority of all the employees.
Not only affects gathering new customers, it also determines our loyalty to our organization.
The Code of Conduct is designed to guide the employees of the company to observe and comply with the prudential norms of conduct, manner and behavior. It is in alignment with the Company’s Vision and Values to achieve the Mission, Objectives and aims at enhancing the ethical and transparent process in managing the affairs of the Company.
of LankaBangla and is tailored for discharging the responsibilities.
It also applies to every employee of LankaBangla and is tailored for discharging the responsibilities. In addition to the ethical guidelines included in the code, there are many laws and regulations that affect each of the businesses we do. Complying with the law is mandatory for everyone and is not subject to business priorities or individual decision.
- Be an ethical role model by maintaining integrity and devotion to work
- Protect and enhance company’s interest, dignity and reputation
- Act in accordance with the highest standards, professionalism and excellence in quality output
- Adherence to the company’s policies, rules and regulations that obviously apply to the job
- Always act and behave like an ambassador of the company
- Treat colleagues with respect and dignity
- Support the company’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity
- Provide a positive work environment free from intimidation and harassment
- Do not hold any outside positions with, or accept business opportunities from anyone who does business or competes with the company
- Ensure that financial records are accurate and complete
- Maintain an effective system of internal control and compliance over financial reporting and operational activities
- Protect company’s assets and properties
- Ensure cost efficiency
- Act responsibly in all sorts of communications with customers,suppliers, vendors, partners and regulatory authorities
- Safeguard the privacy, confidentiality and security of customer data
- Make only factual and truthful statements about company’s products & services
- Gather business intelligence properly and ethically
- Prevent the use of company’s services against money laundering purposes
- Support all communities and optimize contributions to the society
- Protect the general safety and the environment
- Respond to public and cooperate with the government