There are very few who can provide the full spectrum of corporate finance advice to middle market businesses in both the public and private sectors – LankaBangla Finance Limited team can.
Our Corporate and Institutional Service team is one of the leading financial supporter for the right business ideas and initiative. As a leading financial firm, our Emerging and Commercial Business Unit team helps you to access 80% of your invoice in advance, as cash. Our team has been carefully built to provide the right mix of experience and creativity in negotiation, clarity of thought in project management, a worldwide network to identify buyers and investors and the technical support that only a large accounting business can provide. Allied to these teams we have specialist Project and Structured Finance Unit teams that both provide essential support to our growing clients.
When the going gets tough, the tough stay put and never flinches. We don’t either. Through the credit crunch, depressed commodity prices, and global economic turmoil, we never left the side of the people who’ve made LankaBangla Finance Limited an economic powerhouse. We continue to provide custom built solutions to help our clients do what they do best—lead. In-depth knowledge and experience in LankaBangla Finance Limited is in part what makes us different and gives us the strength to stay the course with our clients. We’re proud to offer a wide range of custom-built capital, cash management, and financial market solutions in order to help our clients succeed.
Find out more about us and the clients we've cared for or call one of our service heads to find out more. We look forward to working with you on your endeavor.
The value we deliver is demonstrated through our unique relationship model, industry expertise, and local market advantage.
Achieving goals through collaboration
When opportunity knocks, you need a partner with a range of lending solutions that can turn ambition into accomplishment. With a long history of structuring loans, LankaBangla Finance Limited provides the right funding ideas for your current situation. Our comprehensive range of loan products, service and team of professionals are working within specialized industry groups, enabling them to understand your specific needs and determine the most cost-effective way for you to access capital. From a straightforward Term Loan to complex club financing, we can help you with a range of options and solutions.
LankaBangla Finance Limited combines broad knowledge of your industry with a deep understanding of the unique circumstances of your company. Our experienced team will help you integrate these two perspectives into a cohesive strategy, developing the most appropriate financial solutions for your needs. Rely on us for our competitive conventional business loans, as well as our special expertise in asset-backed leasing. We are committed to being your partner in your journey to prosperity and share the joy of success while Growing Together.
Classification of Services
LankaBangla Finance Limited can structure credit solutions to meet your specific term funding requirements. The loans are provided at competitive rates and are structured to enhance your profitability by scheduling the repayment to match the cash flow available to repay the debt. We also provide advisory services to companies for syndication of the term loans to a wide spectrum of financial institutions.
- Repayment through monthly or quarterly installments
- Tenure of 1 to 5 years
- Financing for the acquisition of capital, machinery, equipment, vehicle, balancing production lines, modernization of manufacturing processes, expansion plans, etc.
- Installments may be equal or structured (step-up, step-down, bullet, etc.)
Loan for short term business cash flow maintenance, suitably structured to your needs and your risk profile as a part of consortium or as a sole financial partner. These products are designed to ease the liquidity position of the client and come with a numerous other useful facilities.
- Financing to accommodate any short term fund requirements to run your business
- Monthly interest payments and principal payments on maturity
- Tenure of up to 12 months
Financing extended to a person, company, or other entity, using existing assets as collateral in order to acquire new assets. Bridge financing is usually short-term.
- Financing for any interim period to maintain liquidity while waiting for an anticipated reasonable cash inflow
- Provided to the companies before their IPO to cover related expenses
- Once the IPO is complete, the cash from the offering will immediately payoff the loan liability. Hence repayment is generally through bullet payments.
- Tenure of up to 12 months
A firm's working capital is the money it has available to meet current obligations (those due in less than a year) and to acquire earning assets.
LankaBangla Finance Limited offers corporations Working Capital Finance to meet their operating expenses, purchasing inventory, receivables financing, either by direct funding or by issuing letter of credit.
- Provided to corporate entities to finance work orders that they receive from private, Government, and multi-national companies and defense authorities.
- The payment to be received from the contracts should be fully assigned in favor of LankaBangla Finance Limited which will then facilitate direct payment of the receivables to us when the work order is completed.
- Tenure of up to 12 months
A line of credit where the customer pays a commitment fee and is then allowed to use the funds when they are needed. It is usually used for operating purposes, fluctuating each month depending on the customer's current cash flow needs.
- Draw down repayment and re-draw loans advanced for any working capital requirements.
- Repayment and re-borrowing flexibility is the prime attraction of this product
- Tenure is up to 12 months
You can avail a loan against the security of TDR. The loan may be used to meet emergency financial requirements, to carry on business activities, for direct investment.
- Your deposit will grow with attractive interest rate with flexible tenure through Term Deposit Receipt(TDR).
- Organizations can also avail loan facility against your deposit to meet urgent financial needs
- Automatic renewal facility at maturity
- Premature closure facility at savings rate
LankaBangla Finance Limited provides its customers with the option of a loan to take care of the needs of an ongoing project. This facility is available for project finance and also for project exports.
- Financing for setting up new projects, expansion of existing projects, enhancement of production capacity, new concern of an existing group in different sectors, etc.
- Involves a number of equity investors, known as sponsors, as well as a syndicates of Financial Institutions and Banks that provide loans for the operation.
- In this scheme, non-recourse loans are secured by the project assets and paid entirely from project cash flow. Payments are not made from the general assets or creditworthiness of the project sponsors.
- Required debt-equity ratio should be maintained.
- Financial solution for the entire project may be provided through a mix of different financial tools from wide range of services offered by LBFL.
- Different repayment structures are available depending on financial product and cash flow of the project.
LankaBangla Finance Limited arranges Club finance for larger amount fund requirement of clients in participation with other Financial Institutions.
- For relatively larger amounts of financing, LBFL shall arranges funds in partnership with other FIs/Banks for the client.
- Types of facilities range from simple lease financing to a mix of lease and traditional banking products.
- Tenure of 1 to 5 years
LankaBangla Finance Limited will provide you the financial support for your infrastructure development through the lease financing facility.
- Provides asset backed lease transaction facility against industrial machinery, commercial equipment, generators, vessels, vehicles, engines etc.
- Options to purchase the asset at a nominal value at the end of leasing period.
- Structure of the payments is tailored to reach a compatible pattern
- Legal ownership shall remain in the name of LBFL throughout lease period & shall be transferred to the client at the end of term.
- Leasing facilities
- Great service begins with great ethics at the core.
- Our relationship with you starts with our amazing service values.
- Contact us at the nearest branch of your locality.
- Full length customization of finance facilities
- Dedicated relationship management executive to understand your needs
- Proficient & adept team of service providers
- Consistent operation history in the finance industry
- Integrated software facility to provide prompt services
- Every one of our clients has a dedicated Relationship Management Team that knows their business.
- These Relationship Management Teams provide a knowledgeable and empowered single point of contact for all of your business financial requirements.
- LankaBangla Finance Limited prides itself on employee retention and development, and therefore you can expect to have continuity with the people in which you have built a relationship.
- To better support our customers, our business is specialized into different distinct units
- Each specialized group has its own Relationship Management Teams that pride themselves on their sub-specialties
- Through their focus on industry sub-specialties, our Relationship Management Teams have developed a wealth of understanding about their industry knowledge, which in turn benefits our clients.
- Our credit teams are also aligned with our industry approach to business to ensure our analysis is in tune with current market realities.
- Many of our Relationship Management Teams are supported by industry specialists (e.g. technicians) that are intimately involved with our processes to ensure effective client relations.
- We are dedicated and committed, and have been serving this market for over 15 years.
- Being a local provider, our credit decisions are made here in Bangladesh, which results in responses that are in tune with our local market, in a timely manner.
- We are where you are. We have a wide market presence, with Corporate Financial Services locations in Bangladesh. Our branches extend to communities in every corner of the country.
- Legitimate corporate entities.
- Potential business prospects.
- Organizations with successful business track records (Except for Greenfield projects).
- Organizations with sound repayment history.
Fees & Charges
A nominal fee for documentation of the application process
LankaBangla Finance Limited applies the most competitive service charge rates in return for costs incurred in maintaining your receivables accounts, realizing collections and similar services.
Applied in return for the financing provided by LankaBangla Finance Limited.